Tasting Event FAQs:
- I have questions regarding this event, who can I contact?
We would love to hear from you. Please email our event coordinators at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What time does the event start?
Tasting and dinner service starts at 7:00pm. Our cocktail hour is pretty awesome. We encourage everyone to arrive by 6:45pm for the checkin process.
- Can I choose my seat?
We do have limited seating and different size groups that attend our tastings. We pre-assign tables prior to your arrival and our beautiful hostess will show you to your pre-assigned table.
- What is your refund policy?
We understand sometimes ‘things’ just happen. No worries, let us know 48 hours prior to the event and a full refund will be issued to you.
- Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
We like to kick it up a notch so we made the minimum age requirement 25 or over for this event.
- Do I need to print out and bring a ticket to get in?
We are super environment friendly so save the paper, we’ll just check you in on our cool iPads once you arrive at the door.
- Will you be selling tickets at the door?
To keep things flowing smooth the night of the event, we won’t be selling tickets at the door.
- Is the venue wheelchair accessible?
- Is gratuity required?
Our staff is compensated well, however gratuity is at the discretion of the guest and always welcomed.
- What is the Dress Code?
A finely tailored suit or a dress is always a safe bet.
- Is valet provided for this event?
Our valet service will be at your disposal for this event, however, we always promote safe driving and would recommend any popular car service or taxi companies.